1994 Chevy Astro how to replace heater blower motor

MRS.WHP1
  • 1994 CHEVROLET ASTRO
I was wondering if you went from the inside under the dash, or in the engine conpartment to replace the blower motor. If you have step by step instruction that would even be better.
Thank you for your help,
Kelli Peppers
Saturday, October 11th, 2008 AT 10:36 AM

C.BENDZICK
Hi the way you take out the blower motor is to actually go from the engine compartment. You have to remove the windsheild washer bottle and it is behind there. It should be just afew screws and an electrical connection.
Saturday, October 11th, 2008 AT 7:26 PM
HOOP
Chances are its not your motor. Behind your washer bottle you see wires plugging into a back plastic shroud. It seems when you dump cleaner in the bottle. The wires get splashed. Pull the relay out of the black shroud its just a snug fit with tar. After market ones are built better but may not fit properly without some alterations to the hole.I made my own box out of a vcr case and stuck it to the firewall.
Saturday, October 25th, 2008 AT 7:08 AM