Car wont stop turning over

OMNIMAN42069
  • 1995 LINCOLN TOWN CAR
  • RWD
The car started to mess up by turning its self over by its self no keys in car at all I had the starter checked after replacing the cylinoid and all was find but the car still does it inless I pull one of the 2 ignition fuses under the hood but when I do that I loose radio turnsignals and windows wont roll down I can start the car then go under and pull the little wire that clips to the cylinoid and put the fuse back in and all is good would this be a result of a bad ignition switch
Saturday, April 9th, 2016 AT 5:03 PM

DOES SOUND LIKE THE IGNITION SWITCH

"S" WIRE (LITTLE ONE ON THE SOLENOID) IS STAYING ENERGIZED WHEN YOU LET GO OF THE KEY

OTHER THAN THAT, IF SOME AFTERMARKET THINGEE WAS ADDED ON AND TIED ONTO THE "S" WIRE

BELOW IS A PIC OF MY CJ-5 IGNITION SWITCH TAKEN APART, THERE ARE SMALL CONTACT PARTS THAT COULD WEAR INTO SMALLER PIECES OR EVEN THE SPRINGS MIGHT POP OUT AND MAKE CONTACT ALL OF THE TIME.

I HATE KEYS! SO I MODIFIED THE IGN SWITCH (IT STILL PLUGS INTO THE HARNESS EXACTLY THE SAME WAY AS BEFORE, AND IS 100% REVERSIBLE BACK TO ORIGINAL, AS I DID NOT CUT ANY WIRES).

ON THE BOTTOM OF MY DASH NOW IS 2 AIRCRAFT TYPE TOGGLE SWITCHES W/ SAFETY COVERS (ONE IS ACCESSORIES, THE OTHER IS IGNITION) THE THIRD SWITCH IS "START", A TWO WAY MOMENTARY CONTACT TOGGLE. HIDDEN ELSEWHERE NEARBY IS A "MASTER" TOGGLE WHICH KILLS THE WHOLE SYSTEM FOR STARTING, SORTA MY OWN SECURITY TOUCH!

+1
Saturday, April 9th, 2016 AT 6:03 PM
OMNIMAN42069
Thank u I was actuallt thing about doing something like that my 99 ram had no key all switches and a push button start like in stock cars I had 2 mater toggles for protection one hidden outside the truck and one under the seat and it was wired so that you couldnt unlock the truck without fliping mater toggle one on outside then number 2 under seat then rest then push button to start
Saturday, April 9th, 2016 AT 7:04 PM
LEMME KNOW WHEN YOU GET THE LINCOLN STRAIGHTENED OUT!

IT'LL BE WORTH MORE IN A TRADE IN FOR YOU A JEEP! LOL!

Saturday, April 9th, 2016 AT 7:13 PM