"Patrol found the following fault code/s:System : Global OBD II - 000 / Global OBD II Status :P0490 - Exhaust Gas Re-circulation Control. Error Message : Circuit High. Static faults. Vibration at speed above 60 mph suspect DMFworn"
This happens of gears four and five at speeds above forty five on a motorway and in third gear on a bank. The following is what I tried.
1) While on the motorway at around forty five mph I put the gear in neutral and revved it up, works fine no noise. Both with the clutch down and up.
2) No engine management lights on.
3) Engine mounts are tight and firm.
4) There is some black oil near injectors two and four.
5) No noises or grinding.
6) Timing belt changed and car serviced two thousand miles ago.
I have checked the signs of DMF failure it does not quite match. What do you guys think is the problem?
have the same problem?
Tuesday, February 28th, 2017 AT 3:14 PM