CAR SHAKING AT HIGH SPEEDS

2001 Cadillac Seville

a_bull3t@yahoo.com

November, 11, 2009 AT 7:39 PM

Shakes or Wobbles problem
2001 Cadillac Seville V8 Front Wheel Drive Automatic 103000 miles

I really really need help, My car shakes at hitting 65MPH til about 80mph, then it slows down after that I little bit of the shaking, you can feel it through the gas pedal front seats back seats here the doors shaking from the vibration the console pretty much everything. I have had wheel bearing fixed and tie rods in the front end of the car, rear end suspension has been replaced have had wheels balanced and aligned. I was told that it could be from the rear tires being so worn out and it having lumps in it but would this really cause my whole car to shake because of just two rear end tires? COuld someone please help me I have spent so much money on trying to fix this and I can seem to solve the problem, I am getting sick of putting money into it, I need the car for my job so help is very well appreciated, Thanks Jake.

factoryjack

November, 11, 2009 AT 10:03 PM

This most definately can be caused by bad tires. Have the tires load force balanced, and that will determine tire problems.

Brake Pad and Rotor Replacement Ford Explorer
Brake Pad/Rotor Replacement - Front
Brake Pad & Rotor Replacement Mini Cooper
Brake Pad/Rotor Replacement Honda Rear
Brake Pad/Rotor Replacement - Rear
Brake Pad/Rotor Replacement Chevrolet