2004 Cadillac Deville DTC-co660 automatic level control sy

MCWEENS
  • 2004 CADILLAC DEVILLE
At a loss with the alc system. Have a dtc co660 code tells me to repair the coil side feed circuit of the exhaust solenoid. Did a continuity check on the coil side feed wire and its fine. Replaced the (rim)-rear integration module, replaced the level control switch, Can't figure this one out. The only way I can get the compressor to run for the shocks is to stick a jumper wire in the relay sockets in the fuse box. If this is a wiring issue I could use a wiring diagram of that system. The only other thing that I can think of is, since the compressor works it must be the exhaust solenoid itself. But this requires buying a complete compressor system and thats not cheap. Any ideas would help, thank you.
Sunday, September 6th, 2009 AT 2:37 PM

FACTORYJACK
If you clear the code, does it reset immediately. More than likely it is the exhaust solenoid, that is primarily what fails.
Sunday, September 6th, 2009 AT 10:34 PM

Sponsored links