ROUGH START IN COLD WEATHER

Buick Regal

declansmom

March, 20, 2007 AT 12:14 PM

I have a 1991 Buick Regal, about 92,000 miles, 3.8 V6, that has recently developed a problem of starting up very rough in cold weather only. When it is above 35 degrees or so, the car will start up and run like a champ. However, when it's cold, it a much different story, and takes about 5 minutes to run normally. It idles very rough & will die unless given gas. I've had multiple people look at it, and even a Mechanic's Shop. Multiple items have been replaced, but to no avail. Nobody seems to know what this problem is. Help, please! I've already spent too much money on a problem that has yet to be fixed! : Cry:

Also, the passenger door will not open from the outside. While this doesn't keep the car from being driven, it is rather annoying. Any ideas? The door opens fine from inside. I suspect it probably need another door latch installed. Am I right? : (

Also, how many different pulley's does a car have (obviously, I'm a REAL expert). About a month ago, my car was in the shop and I was told the drive shaft pulley needed to be replaced, as it was broken, so I paid a hefty amount to have that done. Recently, another shop has told me the crank shaft pulley is just barely hitting & may need to be replaced. I am so confused! How many darn pulley's does an automobile have, anyway? HELP! This single mom is afraid she's being ripped off -- as if I can afford that! : Oops:

Heater Door Won't Open

Rear Door Will Not Open

Window Regulator and Motor Replacement Honda
Dynamat Door Installation
Window Switch Replacement and Test
Door Lock Replacement Toyota 4Runner
Door Panel Removal & Speaker Replacement