1991 BUICK PARK AVENUE

• tiffanyw916
  • 1991 Buick Park Avenue

1991 Buick Park Avenue V8 Front Wheel Drive Automatic 250000 miles

i was driving and all of a sudden the car hesitated all my lights came on and the car cut off, I pulled over put it in park and it started back up. Meanwhile the gas light was on so I thought I was runnig out of gas.
i put gas in and checked under the hood and everythg under there was almost boilig hot, I check the radiater fluids n oil they were ok. So I drove it home, I let it rest for 2hrs then drove it about 6miles again and onthe way back it hesitated again and my engin light came on but it didnt shut off I pulled over and cut the car off for about 15min. Then started it bak up and drove it home but at every stop light I felt like I had to put it in nutreul so it wouldnt shut off. Any idea wat the problem might be? O I also have a oil& tranny leak could that be part of the problem or all of the problem?

Friday, June 25th, 2010 AT 10:08 PM

• Jacobandnickolas

I don't think the leaks have anything to do with it. Did the engine actually overheat? Has the check engine light been staying on?

Friday, July 23rd, 2010 AT 11:25 PM