HEADLIGHT ADJUSTMENT

• Crookedarrow
  • BUICK CENTURY

I need to adjust the front left headlight for a 2002 Buick Century as it seems to have dropped down after an altercation with a bird. (I think the car won!) I already pulled the light assembly off the car to attempt an initial adjustment, but nothing seemed to change after re-install. There are only two adjustment options on the headlight and I tried them both to no avail. Are the two adjustment screws the answer, or is there another alternative to my problem? I even pulled the bulbs out to reset them back in position as both low and high beam seem to be equally off pointing in a downward direction. This did not work either. I hate to have to take the lens cover off to try an adjustment because of a potential moisture issue in the future. Any help I can get will be much appreciated. Thank You!

Sunday, November 11th, 2007 AT 10:13 AM

• 2CarPros Ken

Hello, Crookedarrow

What happens is the adjuster itself broke they are held in by a plastic clip which will now need to be replaced, You can get them at the local parts store and install them yourself it will take about 20 minutes.

Lets me know how it goes, Ken

Tuesday, November 22nd, 2016 AT 12:52 PM