2000 BUICK CENTURY RADIO (THEFTLOCK CODE)

• 2hitek
  • 2000 Buick Century

2000 Buick Century 6 cyl Front Wheel Drive Automatic 86000 miles

The original radio in my 2000 Buick Century Limited fried, for a lack of better words. Anyway, to get to the point. I purchased a salvaged radio and need the 'loc' code. The dealer wants $45 bucks that I don't have in my budget for the code. After spending $xxx on my old radio that I brought for them to test Just to tell me its shot & You need a new Radio! The Audio system is the delco III Premium sound with the rear compartment mounted amp. Radio the CD, Tape Deck & Dolby B NR.

VIN: 2G4WY55J6Y1195177
SER MAN X, CUXD Product ID: 2001, Part No. 09373324,

THANX,
KURT

Saturday, November 29th, 2008 AT 11:19 AM

• bluelightnin6

To unlock the car radio - Have a pen and paper ready. Push and hold stereo preset buttons 2 and 3 simultaneously for several seconds. Three digits will appear in the display "XXX", write them down. Push the AM/FM button, three more digits will appear in display "YYY", write them down. Post the 6 digits that you retrieved here and I will try to find code. I have to have this 6 digit number first though.

Sunday, November 30th, 2008 AT 2:28 AM
  • YuyoDrift91

Do you think you can help me with that same issue? See I am a kid and I can't afford to pay 45 dollars for this code. This is for my mom and I would really appreciate it if you helped.

I can Give you the code and if you can help me thanks and if not well that's o.K. Too

Code: 832845

Monday, December 15th, 2008 AT 9:48 PM
  • brian 1

Just my 2 cents, but when you get the code out of the radio you have to call a 1-800 number to get the second code to enter it back in to unlock the radio. Only the GM dealer has access to this number. Getting the first unlock code is only half the fix.

Monday, December 15th, 2008 AT 10:27 PM