TRANSMISSION PROBLEM2005 BMW 745 V8 TWO WHEEL ...

2005 BMW 745

745edu

March, 26, 2010 AT 4:45 PM

2005 BMW 745 V8 Two Wheel Drive Automatic 88500 miles

2005 BMW 745LI V8 Two Wheel Drive Automatic 88500 miles

Car wont start.
1. Baterie die after 5 minutes I put Key in ignition
2. (P) park brake default
3. Transmission in neutral,park (P)does not engage; with (N,D,R) on dashboard blinking

Also I have this signs on the dasboard
1.

http://www.2carpros.com/forum/automotive_pictures/507376_24022010225_1.jpg

updated 3/29/2010
Thank you for your soon answer, I have a problem I live outside from USA and the car is outside of USA. Here in Bolivia where I live and where I have the car, BMW doesnt have a DEALER, so I apreciatte you can really could help me.

Real problem is car wont start, car was starting normal wear until 10 days ago but suddenly it wont start any more since I have this problem Transmission in neutral,park (P)does not engage; with (N,D,R) on dashboard blinking, this is the real problem so I appreciate if you can help me to solve this problem.

Dr. Hagerty

March, 27, 2010 AT 8:44 AM

The only advice I can offer is to seek out a local BMW repair facility, there is nothing you can do to the car. The level of sophistication of that car is such that the repairs are as much software as they are mechanical, and without the proprietary equipment, the chances of a successful repair are slim indeed.

Crank Angle Sensor Replacement Mercedes Benz
Crankshaft Position Sensor Replace Chevrolet
Fuel Pump Replacement
Fuel Pump Pressure Test
Fuel Pump Replacement Done Right
Fuel Pump Replacement Ford Mustang