1999 Audi A6 windows open automatically

• 1999 AUDI A6

1999 Audi A6 6 cyl All Wheel Drive Automatic 100110 miles

I have a 1999 audi a6 and I recently been experiencing electrical problems. A few days ago there was a glitch in the window operations. All 4 windows open by its self automatically. Maybe there is a short circuit in the system. After using the car that night, it rain here in the yonkers NY area all night. The window open up automatically and the car interior was flooded. I bailed out all the water and the car is still experiencing electrical problems. Its Sunday now and the interior lights are flickering on and off and the driver side door lock I can hear clicking in addition to the window opening automatically.
Please help me. I don't know what to do about this problem. I don't have a job anymore and I can afford to take it the dealer. What should I do?

Sunday, June 21st, 2009 AT 9:30 PM

[quote="spike135"]Electrical problem
hi there, mine has done this, the water leak you have has flooded the area under your passenger seat where the "brain" for the windows, hazard lights, central door locking etc lives, remove the seat, lift the carpet and dry everything out and it should go back to normal. Obviously, you have to find where its leaking, which is where im stuck, I cant find it !

Tuesday, December 15th, 2009 AT 5:51 AM