I AM DRIVING AN ASTRA 1

2011 Opel Astra

tsholofelom

November, 28, 2012 AT 5:37 AM

I am driving an Astra 1.4T Enjoy 2011.
I took my car for 30000km service at GM and when I collected it I was told that Opel have recalled the 2011 Astra model because of the indicators and they also made a recall on the motor blower. 3 weeks after the service the AC control started mulfunctioning, the AC would switch on when I started the car and when I tried to switch it off it would not. On some days I would try to switch on the AC but it would not be on. Now the AC is no longer working and I cannot have cool air all I get is the heater.

GM has told me that my air condensor has been damaged by a smallest stone but they have failed to provide me with the full report. To make matters worse even the warranty refuses to pay.

is it possible that the technician could have damaged the air condensor when he did some work on the motor blower? Is it possible that the air condensor is not damaged as I am told?

Cabin Air Filter Replacement Porsche 911
Blend Door Actuator Replacement
Air Conditioner Condenser Fan Relay Replace
Cabin Air Filter Replacement
Air Conditioner Recharge - Simple