My 2009 Nissan Altima Sedan 2.5 will not start. Here is what happens:
• I could not unlock the doors unless I used the actual key instead of key fab
• I went to start the car by pressing the start button and nothing happened
• The brake pedal was hard however I had dim brake lights
• The Steering wheel was in the locked position
• I took the key fab and inserted it into the valet start slot
- when I did this my a little bit of power came to the car as the “no key” would flash on the instrument panel and the brake warning light would come on,
- the speedometer needle would jump around but no more than ¼ of an inch,
- the ignition start button would then show the acc light on
• Upon discontinuing of attempting to start my vehicle I could hear a “clicking” sound under the hood and under or at the fuse box under the hood. The clicking will go on for about 45 to 50 clicks before the clicking stops.
What is wrong with my car?