2009 Chevrolet Silverado 2 Dead Batteries

EDDYBO
  • 2009 CHEVROLET SILVERADO
  • TURBO
2009 Chevrolet 2500 HD LTZ Duramax - If I let my truck sit more than 3 days, both batteries will be dead. I took it to the dealership and they conducted a "Draw" to see if anything was still energized after the truck is turned off and key not in ignition. They couldnt find anything. They said I had 2 bad batteries. The batteries were under warranty with Autozone. I replaced both. A few weeks later, my truck was not started for 5 days. Both batteries were dead again.
What is going on?
Friday, November 14th, 2014 AT 10:50 AM

Has anything been added to the truck recently. If it goes dead it should show a draw. Does this have dual generators?
The only thing I can suggest is take the large wire off the alternator or both if you have that system and see if it does the same thing if it does then the alternator is leaking through the diode bridge. Then pull starter relay and see if it still does it then get it scanned see if anything pops up.
Friday, November 14th, 2014 AT 12:19 PM