08 PT Cruiser

JUNIORPARKER
  • 2008 CHRYSLER PT CRUISER

My 2008 PT Cruiser shows error where mileage is displayed.I did cluster test and received the following codes. HV1875, 5 20.0, 1313, c43.1, L42.9, CF.9. I checked all fuses and they are good. I disconnected the negative battery terminal for a few minutes. I still have error where mileage should be displayed.

Sunday, March 6th, 2011 AT 11:22 PM

DAVISMCNEIL

Did you find out what it was? I have the same codes and don't know what to make of them.

Sunday, August 19th, 2012 AT 5:04 AM
JAESONCHARLESHOOPES

Unfortunately you need to find someone local who can reprogram your odometer computer. What happens with these is when there is a sudden power loss to the cluster computer it crashes. The two options is replace the cluster or reprogram.

+1
Sunday, August 19th, 2012 AT 5:24 AM
DAVISMCNEIL

Speaking for myself, those codes appeared when the odometer reset button was pushed as the key was turned to the 'run' position. I had the check engine light come on and was trying to pull the error code. My dash went back to normal after a minute or so; I just don't know what all those codes meant. Thanks!

Sunday, August 19th, 2012 AT 5:32 AM