I HAVE A 2008 ACURA RSX, I PUT ENGINE OIL AND WHILE DRIVE, ALOT OF BLACK SMOKE WAS COMING OUT THE BACK PIPES. WHATS WRONG
have the same problem?
Wednesday, January 19th, 2011 AT 1:42 AM
Black smoke indicates rich mixture you're burning more fuel than air-due to the following below:
1. Excessive fuel pressure can be cause by restricted fuel return line
2. Defective Oxygen Sensors.
3. Leaking injectors and fuel pressure regulator.
4. Coolant temperature sensor out of calibration.
5. Restricted air intake system.