2007 Suzuki Reno. Error code : p0705. Transmission range switch. Where to puschase cheap, Where is it located on vehicle, How to install/need adjustment tool.
1) To remove key, shifter has to be pushed slightly toward's driver door.
2) Digital gear positin display in control gage panel shows only correct gear when in reverse.
3) Vehicle seems to not shift above 3rd gear, may be in "limp in" mode.
4) Speedometer stopped working for a few hours about a week ago, but works now.
5) Vehicle fell into neutral while driving at about 30mph once after sitting for 9 months.
There's all the information I can think of. Im thinking to re-align the trs, then to adjust shift cable and lastly to clean all contact's on trs before purchasing new switch. ANY IDEAS OR INPUT OUT THERE?
have the same problem?
Monday, January 17th, 2011 AT 5:12 PM