HVAC VENT ISSUE

2007 Dodge Ram

troufs

December, 2, 2013 AT 8:46 AM

I have noticed over the past few months that my floor vents don't work. I assumed it was the mode 2 door that would need to be replaced. However, this past weekend, the floor heat started working. I had the selector on defrost for most of the trip to SD and then changed it to dash vents part way there. When I started my trek home, I set the selector to defrost again with low fan speed. Part way home, I noticed my feet were getting warm. When I stopped for gas, I noticed that the defrost was not blowing but the floor vents were. I tried changing the settings and switching back to see if I could get the defrost, but nothing worked. When I got home, I turned the fan off and then changed the selector to defrost and floor. I waited until the motors for the vents to stop and when I turned on the fan, I got floor and defrost air movement. I am unable to get the defrost and floor heat with the fan on. I don't know what motors or doors I need to replace. Any advice would be helpful. Thanks.

Touch Screen Issues

hmac300

December, 2, 2013 AT 9:49 AM

Have it scanned as it may be the control not the motor/actuator.

Cabin Air Filter Replacement Porsche 911
Cabin Air Filter Replacement
Cabin Air Filter Replacement Honda Civic
Cabin Air Filter Replacement
Cabin Air Filter Replacement Saturn Vue
Cabin Air Filter Replacement Chevrolet Tahoe