HAVING PROBLEMS WITH POWER DRIVERS SEAT BEING STUCK??

• Jstapp1220
  • 2007 Chevrolet Tahoe

The back lifter on my 07 Chevy Tahoe seems to be stuck or just not working. I can hear it click when I press the switch up and down, but it will not move. It would not be so bad if the seat was in a position that was tolerable, but it is cranked all the way in the up position and my head is almost touching the ceiling of the vehicle. I have also noticed that it seems to no slide back as far as I would think it should. All of the other functions work, the front of the seat lifts up and down fine. Thanks for any help in advance!

Tuesday, June 5th, 2012 AT 2:59 AM

• rasmataz

Inspect and test the driver's seat adjuster switch and ground circuit G303 at near base of left "B" Pillar

Tuesday, June 5th, 2012 AT 3:28 AM
  • Jstapp1220

Where is the left "b" pillar?

Tuesday, June 5th, 2012 AT 11:39 AM
  • rasmataz

I'm getting conflicting info on the ground point-check under the driver seat-let me know

Wednesday, July 11th, 2012 AT 1:13 AM
  • djcl
  • 786 posts

IF ITS MAKING A CLICKING SOUND SOUNDS LIKE A WORN GEAR OR CABLE. I WOULD REMOVE THE SEAT AND DO A GOOD INSPECTION UNDER IT

Wednesday, July 11th, 2012 AT 1:39 AM