HAVING PROBLEMS WITH POWER DRIVERS SEAT BEING STUCK??

2007 Chevrolet Tahoe

Jstapp1220

June, 5, 2012 AT 2:59 AM

The back lifter on my 07 Chevy Tahoe seems to be stuck or just not working. I can hear it click when I press the switch up and down, but it will not move. It would not be so bad if the seat was in a position that was tolerable, but it is cranked all the way in the up position and my head is almost touching the ceiling of the vehicle. I have also noticed that it seems to no slide back as far as I would think it should. All of the other functions work, the front of the seat lifts up and down fine. Thanks for any help in advance!

June, 5, 2012 AT 3:28 AM

Inspect and test the driver's seat adjuster switch and ground circuit G303 at near base of left "B" Pillar

Jstapp1220

June, 5, 2012 AT 11:39 AM

Where is the left "b" pillar?

July, 11, 2012 AT 1:13 AM

I'm getting conflicting info on the ground point-check under the driver seat-let me know

djcl

July, 11, 2012 AT 1:39 AM

IF ITS MAKING A CLICKING SOUND SOUNDS LIKE A WORN GEAR OR CABLE. I WOULD REMOVE THE SEAT AND DO A GOOD INSPECTION UNDER IT

Seat Switch Replacement GMC Yukon
Open Hood Video