• Tiny
  • ericm86
  • 2006 Scion tC

I got into a collision recently and my cradle or sub frame on the bottom of my 06 TC shifted a little which now my passenger front tire is closer to the fender. What do I do now and how do I go about getting this fixed?

Tuesday, July 19th, 2011 AT 9:30 AM

1 Answer

  • Tiny
  • Wrenchtech
  • Expert
  • 19,840 posts

If it moved, then something is bent. A close examination by a trained eye and some measurements should be able to determine what is bent.

Was this
Tuesday, July 19th, 2011 AT 10:13 AM

Please login or register to post a reply.

Similar Questions