WHEN MY CAR IS RUNNING FOR A LONG TIME AND GETS TURNED OFF AND TRY TO START IT AGAIN IT DOES NOT START.

2006 Pontiac G6

Jess26

June, 8, 2012 AT 6:15 PM

When I have my car running for a long time and it gets hot and I turn it off and I try to start it again it doesnt turn on. I just replaced the starter and that wasent it any ideas?

saturntech9

June, 8, 2012 AT 6:20 PM

So you get a no crank no start?Or a crank no start?Any codes in the computer?

Jess26

June, 8, 2012 AT 6:29 PM

No crank no start untill it cools down and there are sometimes I crank it and it sounds like its stuck

saturntech9

June, 8, 2012 AT 8:30 PM

Have you checked for any codes in thecomputer yet?If not thats the first thing you need to do.

Jess26

June, 12, 2012 AT 11:33 PM

I took the car to get looked at and one person is thinking the fuse box and other people are telling me it can't be the whole box just a fuse since everything else still works so I don't know

saturntech9

June, 12, 2012 AT 11:55 PM

If you get a test light we can trace power and find the issue. The thing that doesnt make sense is if it cools down it starts.

Jess26

June, 13, 2012 AT 12:08 AM

I know. Because it doesnt not show its over heating or anything. So I dont know whats the problem

saturntech9

June, 13, 2012 AT 12:14 AM

Without tracing power I really cant say what the issue is.

Crankshaft Position Sensor Replace Chevrolet
Crank Angle Sensor Replacement Mercedes Benz
Fuel Pump Replacement Ford Mustang
Fuel Pump Pressure Test