I JUST CAME FROM FULL TANKING MY GAS AND AS I ...

2006 Kia Spectra

Anonymous

March, 3, 2013 AT 1:32 AM

I just came from full tanking my gas and as I was pulling in the my garage the car pretty much shut down ( steering locked, brake became hard, check engine, oil, battery, emergency brake, and airbag(always on) turned on. The car pretty much just shut down in gear. I didn't really make anything if it until a couple hours later I was getting ready to leave and as I was driving it died and did the same thing while I was driving. The drive lasts 2 min before it shuts down. Each time I start up it becomes harder and harder to turn on. Help! I'm not mechanic. I checked my oil level and it was full. The battery doesn't seem to be the issue either.

March, 3, 2013 AT 11:37 AM

Check the fuel pressure if its within specs, fuel pump could be failing-start here

March, 3, 2013 AT 11:37 AM

Axle Bearing, Seal, E-Brake Shoes, Brake Pads
Parking Brake Shoe Replacement Chevy Tahoe
Brake Pad and Rotor Replacement - Front
Brake Pad & Rotor Replacement Mini Cooper