HOW MUCH SHOULD IT COST TO REPLACE MY FUEL PUMP?

2006 Chevrolet Tahoe

Anonymous

April, 6, 2013 AT 7:16 AM

How much should it cost to replace my fuel pump?

April, 6, 2013 AT 11:03 AM

Module assembly is about 350-400 and 2.2 hours in labor

April, 7, 2013 AT 4:29 AM

FUEL PUMP W/ LIFETIME WARRANTY.$65 ON EBAY

BRO-N-LAW AND ME. NEVER DONE THIS TASK BEFORE.(I'M A CABURETOR/ MECHANICAL FUEL PUMP KINDA GUY).I DO OLDER JEEPS AND FORDS. TAKIN' IT EZ. BEING SAFE. IN MY DRIVEWAY, REAR END ON JACK STANDS. ABOUT 3 HOURS

DID THIS ABOUT TWO WEEKS AGO ON SIS'S 2003 TAHOE

I MADE ABOUT 50 PICS OF THE PROCESS----ALSO SLOWIN' ME DOWN----HERE'S A FEW

RECEIVED PAYMENT FROM SIS----TWO BIG MACS--LARGE FRY--LARGE COKE. UPON COMPLETION

vincevasholtz

April, 7, 2013 AT 8:39 AM

Come to Phoenix and I will give you THREE Big Macs! The dealership wants $1,100! I knew they were trying to rip me off so I grabbed my vehicle and got the hell out of there! It still runs fine, but the check engine code says it is running to rich. I had that checked at Autozone. I need to find a good, reliable mechanic in the North Scottsdale area!

April, 7, 2013 AT 5:55 PM

SCROLL DOWN AND READ MY ANSWER IN THIS ONE

http://www.2carpros.com/questions/2000-ford-focus-mechanic-wants-charge-850-replace-fuel-pump-filter-harness-on

YOU MAY THEN, VERY WELL, FEEL OBLIGATED IN SENDING ME SOME "MICKEY Ds" GIFT CERTIFICATES!

KEEP US POSTED

April, 7, 2013 AT 6:03 PM

Nice CJ

April, 8, 2013 AT 12:28 AM

SARCASTICALLY ROY. OR. ARE YOU BEING FOR REAL!

BY THE WAY, MY CENSORING OUT MY BRO-N-LAW'S BIG OLE PUMPKIN HEAD IS NOT IN ANY WAY RELATED TO "JACK" OF "JACK IN THE BOX" FAME

I 1ST GOT HOOKED WHEN I WAS STATIONED IN SAVANNAH, GA, IN THE 1ST RANGER BATTALION '82-'87---THERE WERE 4 IN TOWN. ONE JUST OFF POST. THEY WERE A QUARTER EACH, BACK THEN. EVEN BETTER WHEN THERE WAS A "SPECIAL" GOING ON!

ROY, MAYBE A CJ WILL 'FINALLY' BREAK, AND I'LL GO PESTER THEM FOR A WHILE!

April, 8, 2013 AT 12:30 AM

No, good response, I never thought of looking on e bay. I will be doing that as well

Fuel Pump Replacement Done Right
Fuel Pump Replacement Ford Mustang
Fuel Pump Replacement
Fuel Pump Test Chevy Tahoe
Fuel Pump Pressure Test