How do I reprogram the suspension control module in a 2006 Cadillac XLR?
The dealer told me I needed a new suspension control module in my 2006 part number 15808061.I ordered an oem module.
This is what is in my Service Manual on how to replace it:
1. Raise the vehicle on a hoist or jack up and rest on jack stands.
2. Remove the RIGHT FRONT wheelhouse liner.
3. Disconnect the electrical connector from module.
4. Relaease the 2 locking tabs on the bottom of the bracket and raise the ESC upward to release the upper arms to remove.
5. Reprogram the ESC Module.
How do I reprogram the module (Step 5)?
Thursday, November 1st, 2012 AT 5:51 PM