POWER LOCK NOT WORKING ON DRIVER DOOR

• Canada_ION3
  • 2005 Saturn Astra
  • automatic

I was looking up information for my car problem and I found almost the exact thing from another one of your users. I wanted to just somehow contact him and find out how he made out but I couldn't see how to do that from your site.

This is his problem copied and pasted here.
.
2004 Saturn Ion power door lock

2004 Saturn Ion 4 cyl Front Wheel Drive Automatic 94000 miles

Driver side power door lock will not work, all other doors work fine. Replaced lock actuator, but no luck. Any suggestions? Thanks, Paul

Avatar Asked by PAULW155
.

My car is Saturn ION 3 2005 and also only driver door lock doesn't work. I removed the outer door panel, removed the connector from the lock actuator and I couldn't measure any power at the connector when locking/unlocking the power locks. So it doesn't seem like it is the actuator?

Can I have that diagram and is there a separate relay for the driver door? Where is that relay or fuse? I find fuses for the power window but not for the power lock.

Thank you.

Wednesday, May 25th, 2011 AT 2:45 PM

• saturntech9

You could have a broken wire inside the boot that carries your wires into your door.

Wednesday, October 17th, 2012 AT 5:08 PM