Power lock not working on driver door

CANADA_ION3
  • 2005 SATURN ASTRA
I was looking up information for my car problem and I found almost the exact thing from another one of your users. I wanted to just somehow contact him and find out how he made out but I couldn't see how to do that from your site.

This is his problem copied and pasted here.

---

2004 Saturn Ion power door lock

Driver side power door lock will not work, all other doors work fine. Replaced lock actuator, but no luck. Any suggestions? Thanks, Paul

---

My car is Saturn ION 3 2005 and also only driver door lock doesn't work. I removed the outer door panel, removed the connector from the lock actuator and I couldn't measure any power at the connector when locking/unlocking the power locks. So it doesn't seem like it is the actuator?

Can I have that diagram and is there a separate relay for the driver door? Where is that relay or fuse? I find fuses for the power window but not for the power lock.

Thank you.
Wednesday, May 25th, 2011 AT 2:45 PM

SATURNTECH9
You could have a broken wire inside the boot that carries your wires into your door.
+1
Wednesday, October 17th, 2012 AT 5:08 PM