Try if this works.
RE-HOMING THE DOORS
If the power slide door control unit has lost power for any reason (battery disconnected, etc.), The doors must be re-homed before they will work properly. The power sliding door control unit must relearn the door's home position so it can use the revolution sensor to keep track of the door's position when it is moving.
1. Erase the sliding door DTCs by removing the No. 7 fuse from the under-dash fuse/relay box. Wait a few seconds before installing the fuse again.
2. Turn off the Main switch for the doors. Make sure the ignition switch is in LOCK (0).
3. Fully close the power sliding door manually (the control unit must see the full latch switch and the ratchet switch closed at the same time).
4. Turn the ignition switch to ON (II). Turn on the Main switch.
5. Test the door operation with the power sliding door switch, the remote transmitter, and the door handles.
Please consider a to help us answer more questions.
Tuesday, December 14th, 2010 AT 1:55 PM