• Tiny
  • Stu Cap
  • 2005 Ford Freestar
  • 6 CYL
  • FWD
  • automatic

I have a 2005 ford freestar and the drivers side door sensor is bad, Ford sold me a plunger type part but I can't locate this part on the drivers side sliding door. The part number is SW-5431 and it's called an alarm switch? Can you help?

Sunday, November 21st, 2010 AT 11:45 PM

0 Answers

Please login or register to post a reply.

Similar Questions