Is there a way to check fuel rail sensor

DHUNTSTER
  • 2005 FORD EXPLORER

I have replaced throttle body sensor and motor, I can here fuel pump when key is turned on but care turns over but never starts. I also changed plugs and coil pack. Would the rail sensor keep it from starting?

Monday, May 28th, 2012 AT 7:03 PM

I SCANNED OVER YOU TUBE FOR YOU A QUICK TEST OR SOMETHING THAT MIGHT BE DIY...THIS IS HOW I WORDED MY SEARCH (AT THE TOP) CHANGING MY WORDING MIGHT HELP GET MORE HITI ALSO STARTED LOOKING AT THIS TOO

SOMEBODY SEEMS TO BE REALLY PROUD OF THIS LITTLE METAL AND PLASTIC DEVICE

I WILL SEARCH AROUND IN "MITCHELL I" AND SEE IF THIS CAN BE TESTED

I'M MORE OF A JEEP CJ AND OLD FORD KINDA GUY----OTHERS "SOLDIERS" FROM HERE STILL MAY JUMP IN WITH ANSWERS TOO....SO BE PATIENT!

WHILE WE ARE "EACH" DOING MORE RESEARCH.....LET'S GET SOME MORE INFO FROM YOU (THIS WILL AID ANYONE TRYING TO ASSIST YOU

ENGINE SIZE??? .....STUFF LIKE THIS OUGHTTA BE PROMPTED AS YOU PREPARE YOUR QUESTION, SEEMS IT IS NOT!

HAVE YOU CHECKED FOR ACTUAL SPARK?

WHAT ABOUT MAYBE A SHOT OF STARTER FLUID DOWN INTO THE THROTTLE BODY?.....IF THIS MAKES IT BARK/ COUGH/ SPIT AND SPUTTER/ OR EVEN BUST OFF FOR A SECOND OR TWO....UNLIKE WHAT "HAS BEEN" HAPPENING (MAY PROVE SPARK IS GOOD, BUT A FUEL DELIVERY PROBLEM IS MOST LIKELY)

RETURN WITH SOMETHING!!!!

SOMETHING GOOD WOULD BE COOL!

SHOULD YOU HAVE TO PURCHASE THE "FRS".......THIS OR ANYTHING

THIS INFO HERE COULD HELP YOU ALOT!

SEE MY REPLY ON May 28, 2012, IN THIS LINK

http://www.2carpros.com/questions/1998-chevrolet-s-10-problem-areas-truck-would-love-these-need-fixed-now-willl-hol

WIFE HAS LOTS OF FESTIVITIES A GOIN'---I GET BACK AS SOON AS I CAN.....SEND YOUR INFO

Monday, May 28th, 2012 AT 7:37 PM