MY SPEEDO REV COUNTER TEMP GAUGE AND FUEL GAUGE...

2005 Ford Escape

Anonymous

April, 3, 2013 AT 8:31 AM

Hi my speedo rev counter temp gauge and fuel gauge needles go as far right as they can and then back to the correct position when I start the car. This also happens when I operate the lights or wipers whilst I am driving. Please could you tell me what the cause could be. 3.0 auto ford escape 2005. I have just had the transmission cable replaced from column to gear box and that's when this problem started. I have revisited the garage which fitted this cable and asked them is it to do with the work that they have carried out. They checked all connections in the areas where they were working and said its nothing to do with what work they done. He then advised me to go to an auto electrician.

April, 3, 2013 AT 9:25 AM

It sounds like the bcm is doing this. Have a shop check for any codes in the body control side of the computer

Instrument Cluster Replacement GMC Yukon
Fuel Filter Replacement Ford F-250
Fuel Pump Replacement