MY CAR HAD A NEW MOTOR INSTALLED LAST APRIL AND ...

• Ti2ger88
  • 2005 Ford Escape

My car had a new motor installed last April and it has ran great since. I have put appro 25000 miles on the car since putting new motor in. It was fine last night and this morning it will not start. It is put fuel to motor and try to turn over but nothing. We had a major snow storm yesterday so I thought it had moisture somewhere but after looking things over and trying to start it without results I just by chance removed my cell phone charger and the car started right up but once I put it back in the car stalled immediately and now I can't get it to start at all. I bought this car brand new and ater like 10000 on the car they had to replace one of the wiring harnesses because "it was wired backwards"? Please any ideas?

Wednesday, March 20th, 2013 AT 10:59 PM

• ASEMaster6371

Yes, maybe the car is not at fault, your charger is the issue.

Wednesday, March 20th, 2013 AT 11:31 PM
  • Ti2ger88

But now the charger is not plugged in and the car still will not start

Thursday, March 21st, 2013 AT 12:01 AM
  • Ti2ger88

Also Tried to disconnect the charger all together and still will not start and all the fuses are fine as well

Thursday, March 21st, 2013 AT 12:05 AM
  • ASEMaster6371

Did you test then with a test light? If they are good, ahve the fuel pressure and spark checked if both are missing it may have taken out the pcm.

Thursday, March 21st, 2013 AT 10:46 AM