HELP ME SOMEBODY!! I FEEL HOSTAGE TO MY CAR ...

2005 Chrysler Town and Country

vincycartroubles

November, 11, 2012 AT 1:42 AM

HELP ME SOMEBODY! I feel hostage to my car because I live in a rural area with no public transportation and one vehicle.
Changed alternator july 2011, changed it again feb 2012 and putting in a new battery and s. Belt same time. Battery light started coming back on- changed alternator Oct 9,2012 -Oct 29 car completely dies would not recharge. Changed pigtail connection to alt and it was back on track. Now tonight driving home battery light comes back on. What else could the problem be-please I will take any suggestions at this point besides get a new car(almost out of the question).

Why Is My Battery Light On?

1 IMAGE

Gen Light

November, 11, 2012 AT 1:45 AM

What is the voltage at the battery with the engine running

check your connections at the alternator again.

vincycartroubles

November, 11, 2012 AT 4:08 PM

Had car checked this morning, they said it is running at 118 when engine is on, and battery and alternator is working fine. You see that is the same thing they said last time and car completely shut down after a week or so running it like that, that's when we changed the connector.

Alternator testing done right
Alternator Replacement Ford Super Duty
Alternator Replacement Chevrolet Silverado
Serpentine Belt Replacement Mercedes Benz
Serpentine Belt Replacement Chrysler