MY RIGHT FRONT TURN SIGNAL STOPPED WORKING

2005 Buick Century

Anonymous

November, 7, 2012 AT 2:51 PM

My right front turn signal stopped working. On 2005 buick century. The flasher started clicking very fash at first for several seconds then would then go to normal speed and work. Now the front has stopped altogether. I replaced the bulb. The old bulb shows a dark spot on the side. The new bulb still don't work. The rear turn light is working fine. Can you help with this problem? Thanks Richard"

mekanic4755

November, 7, 2012 AT 4:06 PM

Check your terminals in the socket for power and ground, be careful, if you ground the pos. Terminal you may pop a fuse. Thanks for using2CarPros

rich211

November, 8, 2012 AT 5:48 PM

What color is the ground wire on the right front turn signal bulb socket? I just bought a new socket and its still not flashing

mekanic4755

November, 8, 2012 AT 7:45 PM

The ground wire is black, the power wire for the turn signal is white and blue. Make sure the lights are off when working on the wires. Thanks for using2CarPros

Headlight Bulb Replacement GMC Yukon
Brake Light Bulb Replacement Mercedes Benz ML
Side Marker Bulb Replacement Mini Cooper
Fog Light Bulb Replacement w/ H.I.D Kit
Headlight Bulb Replacement Volkswagen Jetta
Reverse Light Bulb Replacement Chevrolet