Whilst driving my car today, I suddenly.

  • 0 POST
  • 2004 MG ZS
  • 61,000 MILES

Hi, whilst driving my car today, I suddenly started to smell a burning metal smell when I pulled up outside a shop. The car wan't overheating and it was driving well. When I got home, I pulled it into the garage and there was no burning smell from under the bonnet but after investigation, the smell seemed to be coming from the rear left wheel area. Any ideas? Do you think my brake is stuck on. Thanks. Mark

Saturday, November 10th, 2012 AT 5:36 PM

0 Replies

Please login or register to post a reply.

Recommended Guides