• Tiny
  • Bill Hair
  • 2004 Mercedes Benz SL500
  • 44,000 miles

Oil leak from the LH rear of the front driver fender. What is the name of that unit? & Where can I purchase metric o-ring.

The bad o-ring was found in the oil coupling to a unit in back of the fender well when the covering removed. Hard to get to but o-ring was definitely damaged. Need to know what the name of unit is so If I can't find a metric-o-ring I might just have to buy the whole pipe.

Would have taken it to Mercedes but there was a lot of oil on the floor. I can replace the o-ring but am not set up to replace the entire pipe (i'm too old). Thanks any help would be appreciated

Sunday, March 4th, 2012 AT 10:03 PM

1 Answer

  • Tiny
  • cadieman
  • Member

THE DEALER can look it up for ya ussally oil o rings are the same size.

Was this
Monday, March 5th, 2012 AT 12:25 AM

Please login or register to post a reply.

Similar Questions