I HAVE A MAZDA RX8 AND JUST RECENTLY IT WOULDNT...

2004 Mazda RX8

Macers3

March, 25, 2013 AT 1:24 AM

Hi, I have a mazda rx8 and just recently it wouldn't start up.
Friday morning my dad moved it in my driveway and had it on for about 15 seconds. He reversed it and pulled it up to a new spot and shut it off. When I went to start it up about 3 hours later it wouldnt start up. It wouldnt turn over at all but made a solid sound. I know with the rotary motors that they flood. I had it towed to a local mechanic and he said the engine is blown. I want to make sure that his opinion is right. I checked the oil when it wasnt starting and it was really gooey and milky looking and came all the way up the stick. I called around to a few places to see what they would have to say and they all said it was possible there was condensation in the oil. I just wanna make sure its not an easy fix before I go out and buy a new engine. The night before it wouldnt start up, it was driving perfectly fine and nothing was wrong.

hmac300

March, 25, 2013 AT 1:54 PM

Your first guy was right if oil is gooey and milky an dway above full line your engine is toast

Crank Angle Sensor Replacement Mercedes Benz
Crankshaft Position Sensor Replace Chevrolet