Car starting trouble

SUDHIKARANAT
  • 2004 HYUNDAI SONATA

My car cranking long to start. Recently I cleaned all fuel injectors, changed fuel pressure regulator, changed battery, changed plug wire and spark plug, changed fuel pump and filter, changed air filter. Now if I stopped my car for some time, then engine cranking to start. There is no check engine light. Recently I consult with a mechanic, he told me that, fuel is going back to fuel tank when I am stopping my car. So it will take time to develop required pressure to pump fuel from tank to injector. There is no leak from fuel injector. Can I go for a computer scaning

Monday, March 28th, 2011 AT 9:42 AM

Good idea-Do so and comeback with any code/s

There is no leak from fuel injector. How do you know this if you cannot see it-Hook-up a fuel pressure tester and monitor the pressure is to what its doing

Monday, March 28th, 2011 AT 9:47 AM
PLATINUMHYUNDAITECH

Have your mechanic check the crank position sensor signal. I have replaced so many of these for this problem.

Wednesday, April 6th, 2011 AT 11:57 PM