I NEED A SIZE OF SERPENTINE BELT AND THE ROUTING...

2004 Ford Taurus

Anonymous

March, 31, 2013 AT 6:43 PM

I need a size of serpentine belt and the routing of that belt for a 2000 Ford Ford Taurus without the air conditioner my AC see that beautiful I am trying to help fix it don't have a lot of money I need to live is there a way to do this

March, 31, 2013 AT 7:56 PM

Even if the ac isnt working, the pulley on the compressor is free wheeling. Is the compressor pulley froze up? You might be able to route belt from crank to power steering and then normal route. I dont know if that would work? You would have to make sure the belt didnt hit anything and tension was good. With the long run between the crank and power steering, that belt may vibrate like crazy. That much vibration may cause it to comke off the pulley.

I dont know if your engine is overhead valve or overhead cam? You could use a string or something to measure the distance around all the pulleys, then with that measurement go to your local autostore, see if they have a serpentine belt about that length. I dont know what else to tell you?

Serpentine Belt Replacement Chevrolet
Serpentine Belt Replacement Mercedes Benz ML
Serpentine Belt Replacement Chevrolet Tahoe
Serpentine Belt Replacement Chevy 1500
Serpentine Belt Replacement Mercedes Benz