LPG kit in For Flair

  • 1 POST
  • 2004 FORD IKON
  • 4 CYL
  • 4WD
  • 57,500 MILES

I have a Ford Ikon Flair 2004 mode and done 57500 kms. Recently I have installed LPG kit and during installation mechanic cover the Air inlet by 80% by putting cello tape and leaving only 20% area for air to pass into the engine. Is it common Now on LPG car is running OK but with bit loss of power.
But I am worried about reduced air to engine which is even on petrol, how will it effect the engine and overall condition of the car, which is otherwise exceptionally well? Pl suggest and advice the remedy.

Do you
have the same problem?
Wednesday, June 15th, 2011 AT 3:50 PM

0 Replies

Please login or register to post a reply.

Recommended Guides