• Tiny
  • muzzer
  • 2004 Ford Focus
  • 4 CYL
  • FWD
  • manual
  • 97,000 miles

I have a leak on the right hand side of my engine from a small black box on the engine what is this called and where can I get 1 from the car is a ford focus 1.8

Sunday, April 24th, 2011 AT 4:25 PM

1 Answer

  • Tiny
  • rasmataz
  • Member

Why don't you give us a pic on the small black box and the color of the fluid that's leaking

Was this
Sunday, April 24th, 2011 AT 8:44 PM

Please login or register to post a reply.

Similar Questions