Here are the procedures, you decide if it is easy or not.
Removal and Installation
1. On 4x4 vehicles, loosen the axle retainer nut.
Fig. 66: Loosening Axle Retainer Nut (4x4 Vehicles)
The wheel speed sensor electrical connectors are located in the engine compartment secured to the fender aprons.
Fig. 67: Disconnecting Wheel Speed Sensor
2. Disconnect the wheel speed sensor.
3. Remove the wheel and tire assembly.
4. To remove wheel bearings, carry out steps 1 to 8.
5. Remove the components in the order indicated in the following illustration and table.
Fig. 68: Identifying Wheel Bearing, Hub, Knuckle, Upper Arm And Lower Arm Components
To install, reverse the removal procedure.
Item 1: Axle-to-Wheel Hub Nut Removal Note
1. Remove the nut and, using the special tool, separate the outboard CV joint from the wheel hub.
Fig. 70: Separating Outboard CV Joint From Wheel Hub Using Special Tool
Item 2: Speed Sensor Harness Removal Note
1. Detach the wheel speed sensor harness from the brake hose.
Fig. 71: Detaching Wheel Speed Sensor Harness From Brake Hose
Item 5: Brake Caliper, Pads and Anchor Plate Removal Note
CAUTION:Do not allow the brake caliper to hang from the hose or
damage to the hose can occur.
1. Position the caliper, pads and anchor plate aside.
Images (Click to enlarge)
Monday, February 21st, 2011 AT 4:28 PM