2004 Ford Expedition AdvanceTrac Service engine soon

ZEESHAN KHAN
  • 2004 FORD EXPEDITION
Dear sir,

my ford expedition year 2004 used saudi arabia having deck caution light 1)
AdvanceTrac 2)Service engine soon 3)Low tire warning.

i tried to repair & expanded much money but unfortunately its same could you please advise what to do my car working properly only this caution lights illuminating,

thanks
Friday, July 19th, 2013 AT 5:13 AM

It has to be scanned for codes to find the problem and you need a professional type scanner to get rid of the codes once they are fixed.
Friday, July 19th, 2013 AT 5:57 AM
ZEESHAN KHAN
Thanks sir for your immediate response,

as I mentioned that I have been expected much money for this reason but no use they are saying that its normal due to your old car, some where is carbon occurred, even I have reprograming the system,

the following problems I have consult with repotted agencies & they said after charged some money that you drive you car don't worry we are here, do this is required to repair?
1) AdvanceTrac. No any error found during scanning
2)Service engine soon- the engine serviced and changed many parts but still light not off :(
3)Low tire warning, I have changed 4 saner but no use?

Kindly give me some comments reason of above deck caution lights and repair solution, or its really not required to repair?

Friday, July 19th, 2013 AT 6:19 AM
If there is no error in advance track then it may be a goround problem or module that is making it do that. With service engine light we need to know the code why it is on otherwise we cant help. Low tire warning if the sensors have been replaced and it has to be set up correctly- tire pressure are correct check fuses and such or get it scanned as that can be a module as well.
Friday, July 19th, 2013 AT 6:33 AM
ZEESHAN KHAN
For advance track massage also appearing. It may be a goround problem or module that is making it do that. So what should we need to do?
During scanning not code find out so what we need to do?

Sir the mechanics, technicians, have confirmed that drive the car don't worry there is not any issue, I am confuse do its really need to repair or its not danger please guide me
Friday, July 19th, 2013 AT 6:51 AM
No it's not a danger, if you can't supply the codes for the things I've asked then we can'thelp you this has to be seen by qualified mechanics. Try another service place. It looks like we can be of no further assistance.
Friday, July 19th, 2013 AT 7:22 AM
ZEESHAN KHAN
Dear Sir,

I have following Question could you please help

1st
The driving side main remote for control the merrier child lock is working without button light, the following button is working without lights could you please help to resolve this issue,

"working Without light"

To open the moon roof
Power quarter rear windows
CLIMATE CONTROLLED SEATS
Front row map lamps
Second row map lamps (Right site)

2nd

I would like to ask a question that if we park (P) litter hilly place any ford, why gear is jam, and when wants to change from P to any its sound to move how we can avoid this and its dander for gear?

Regards

Rao
Saturday, August 10th, 2013 AT 4:14 AM
It's because you are parked on a hill it doesnt' do any damage just make noise because a 4000 pound vehicle is pressing against the gear making it noisy when it disengages it does absolutely no harm it is built to take that kind of thing.
Saturday, August 10th, 2013 AT 5:39 AM
ZEESHAN KHAN
Thanks for you advice. Its not danger even very difficult to change the gear?

Regards,
Rao
Sunday, August 11th, 2013 AT 4:28 AM