1. Disconnect negative battery cable.
2. Remove radiator close out panel.
3. Remove radiator core support.
4. Remove radiator cooling fans.
It is not necessary to recover the refrigerant from the refrigerant system to perform this procedure.
5. Remove the top air conditioning compressor bolts.
6. Raise and support the vehicle.
It is not necessary to recover the refrigerant from the
refrigerant system to perform this procedure.
7. Remove the lower air conditioning compressor mounting bolts and reposition the compressor with a suitable retaining strap.
8. Remove the air conditioning compressor bracket
9. Remove structural collar from oil pan and transmission housing.
10. Remove the inspection shield between the transmission and oil pan.
11. Drain engine oil.
12. Remove the engine oil indicator tube.
13. Remove oil pan fasteners. Remove oil pan
1. Identifying Oil Pan
A small amount of oil will remain in the oil pan. Use care when
removing the oil pan from the engine.
14. Remove oil pan gasket.
Please consider a to help us answer more questions.
Thursday, March 31st, 2011 AT 8:42 PM