1. Remove both front seats. Refer to Seat Replacement Front Bucket in Seats.
2. If equipped with a Bose amplifier, remove the radio amp fuse located under the hood electrical center. Refer to Electrical Center Identification Views in Wiring Systems.
3. Remove the upper console bezel. Refer to Bezel Replacement Floor Console (Non Luxury Upper), Bezel Replacement Floor Console (Luxury Upper) or Bezel Replacement Floor Console
(Non Luxury Lower).
4. Remove the cupholder. Refer to Cupholder Replacement (Luxury), Cupholder Replacement (Non Luxury), Cupholder Replacement (Rear) or Cupholder Replacement (Pro).
5. Remove the screws (1) retaining the console to the I/P.
Fig. 91: Identifying Bolts Retaining Console To Instrument Panel
Courtesy of GENERAL MOTORS CORP.
6. Disconnect the wire connectors.
7. Remove the console assembly from the vehicle.
8. Remove the rear seat audio control from the console, if equipped. Refer to Audio Control Replacement Rear Seat in Entertainment.
Please consider a to help us answer more questions.
Wednesday, December 19th, 2012 AT 3:04 PM