2004 Cadillac Deville AC motor not working

SUPERMAN726
  • 2004 CADILLAC DEVILLE
The AC blower motor under the dash started to not work and give me problems. We would hit the dash or close the door and it would start to work again. We were about to replace the motor when a friend who thought he knew what he was doing took the wires going to the motor off and out of the plug. Now we are not sure if the are in the right order and we don't know if he shorted anything out. We are looking for a wiring diagram to aid us in finding the right placement of the wires coming from the resistor box to the motor and to see where else the wires go so we can test everything else before we just replace the motor and it still doesn't work. Also is there another blower motor besides the main one under the dash? We had some problems with the car running rough but with your help and little investigation/ testing we finally fixed the problem in the wiring for the coils. All coils and wires are now brand new and the car runs beautiful. Please help if you can by sending a wiring diagram for the ac system/blower motor and resistor if you can. Also any tips would be great. I believe the resistor is fried as well as the motor but I'm not sure of anything beyond the resistor as I don't know where the wires go to. Thank you!
Tuesday, September 8th, 2015 AT 4:49 AM

Mechanics will never understand why you let clowns like that "fix" your car. See pic auxillary blower motor has two wires both orange and will normally only connect one way. Get this scanned for codes as it may be the blower control processor.
+1
Tuesday, September 8th, 2015 AT 5:57 AM
SUPERMAN726
I pulled the blower motor control processor and it's burnt inside. I contacted the person who "fixed" it last time and he said the wires sparked. I said yup you made them spark idiot lol. Now where does the sp input come from? The control panel right? Also I'd like to get the rest of this wiring diagram to see where the wires go and other parts on the circuit. Is there any way I can see it? I believe the burnt processor is the reason for everything but I'd like to have it incase.
Wednesday, September 9th, 2015 AT 8:29 PM
SUPERMAN726
Here's a picture of the burnt spot and the part in discussion.
Wednesday, September 9th, 2015 AT 8:37 PM
Your pics did not come through. Due to the size of the wiring diagram either rent a manual on here for 7 days or get one or look in library as they are quite a lot to try to piece together on here. The blower module if that is what you are talking about goes to the instrument panel module a fuse, blower and ground. It may have more damage to instrument module maybe. If I'm looking at correct one it's $65-95 at rock autoand may need a pro with a scanner to install it.
Thursday, September 10th, 2015 AT 6:03 AM
SUPERMAN726
I should be able to get the wiring diagram at my local library? I'm really hoping it's just the control processor and I don't need someone with a scanner. I have a pocket scanner but that's it lol. I will be installing a new control processor today and I'm hoping it does the trick. If I need any other help I will let y'all know.
Thursday, September 10th, 2015 AT 7:04 AM