No air flow from vents (hot or cold) when cold outside (approx under 55 degrees)?

• 1 POST
  • 2004 ACURA RSX

Each and every time the outisde temperature gets to around 55 degrees farenheit or below, my vents have no air flow-even when turned to the maximum, ac, fan, or heat. The colder it is the longer it takes for any air to come through the vents. Oftentimes, I can restart my car after it has been running awhile and the air will flow when the car is started back up. I have literally driven over 45 minutes before and no airflow will come out when its really cold outside. I don't know what it could be. The car temperature will be completely warm and nothing will come out if it's cold outside. During the summer months or when traveling to warmer places like Southern California, I don't seem to have the problem given conditions stay at about 60 degrees farenheit or warmer. I have been troublehooting the issue for quite some time. I live in Northern California so I seem to forget what a pain it is except for during the winter months when it gets cold overnight. Any help is greatly appreciated!

Wednesday, January 4th, 2012 AT 12:55 AM

Is the blower motor running?

Wednesday, January 4th, 2012 AT 1:05 AM