CAR WONT START IF ITS HOT OUTSIDE? DOESNT TURN OVER-NO CLICKING- JUST NOTHING

2003 Toyota Corolla

breej

July, 6, 2012 AT 6:08 PM

Hi, a few weeks ago I walked out to get in my car after work and it wouldnt turn over! I camback for it the next morning and it started fine. After that it would crank uo fine in the mornings but after sitting in the sun all day while I was at work it occasionaly wouldnt crank- id say about twice a week. It woulndt turn over-wouldnt click. The lightsw and a/c and all still worked. Well I had the battery tested and it was fine. My dad replaced the celinoid(sp?) Switch and the ignition coil. And after that it worked great for about 2 weeks. Then all of a sudden it's doing it again. It seems to be effected by the heat? When I park in the garage or shade it cranks fine! So weird! Also my starter was replaced about 2 years ago. I asked my dad to replace the starter last week and he said that when the starter goes bad it wont crank PERIOD. So idk! Help!

July, 6, 2012 AT 6:26 PM

http://www.2carpros.com/articles/car-engine-will-not-crank-over

Check the above link. It explains how to go about.

Crankshaft Position Sensor Replace Chevrolet
Crank Angle Sensor Replacement Mercedes Benz
Fuel Pump Replacement Ford Mustang
Fuel Pump Test Chevy Tahoe