Saturn Vue 2003

LINA
  • 2003 SATURN VUE
I did e diagnostic on my Saturn Vue because when I drive the security light turn on and turn off immediately. They could find anything wrong, but they believe the problems is caused by the module and they gave me a code B-1327. I will like to know if anyone knows what this means and how much will cost. Thank you
Thursday, December 30th, 2010 AT 10:55 PM

SATURNTECH9
There is no way of telling how much it will cost without following the trouble tree I posted. That code has nothing to do with the pass lock system though.I have seen that code caused by a bad battery though or someone that left there light's and ran the battery down.
B1327 - Device Power 1 Circuit Low

Schematic

CIRCUIT DESCRIPTION
Battery voltage is supplied to the OnStar Communication Interface Module (CIM) by circuit 1640. This input is internally monitory by the CIM for proper operating voltage. The minimum voltage for proper operation is 9.0 volts, if circuit 1640 drops below 9.0 volts, this DTC will fail. DTC B1327 will remain current until system voltage is above 9.5 volts for 1.2 seconds. Under 8.5 volts, communication with OnStar system using scan tool will be disabled.

DTC PARAMETERS

* Voltage on circuit 1640 is between 8.5 - 9.0 volts for 1.2 second s
* Illuminate the red OnStar LED.

DIAGNOSTIC AIDS

* Check for poor connections at the CIM and instrument panel fuse block. Inspect harness for backed out terminals, improper terminal mating, broken connector locks, improperly formed or damaged terminals and poor terminal-to-wire connections (terminal crimped over insulation).
* If fault is suspected to be intermittent, moving harness wiring may help in locating fault.

TEST

Diagnostic Chart
Friday, December 31st, 2010 AT 3:05 AM