2003 Saturn Ion headlights, turn signals

LMOSLEY5184
  • 2003 SATURN ION
My Saturn, is a mess. The driver's side headlight works, the passenger does not. The turn signals in front do not work. The rear signals do. I have been told this may be a short or a fuse. To find the short I have been quoted it can cost upwards of 200 $ to fix. Help me fix this at home. I don't have 200$ I have already had to rebuild the entire windshield wipers transmission, and motor. I have also had the ignition recalls fixed.
Tuesday, September 15th, 2015 AT 11:09 AM

SATURNTECH9
The front and rear lights are on the same circuit so I dont see the turn signal lights having a blown fuse. Have you checked to make sure that you dont have have bad turn signal bulbs or melted sockets?Thats pretty common on those also were the resistors ever put in for the front turn signal bulbs?Also have you checked to make sure you just dont have a bad headlight bulb?You always have to check the basic easy stuff first.
Wednesday, September 16th, 2015 AT 1:28 PM