TODAY IS MONDAY

2003 Nissan Sentra

Anonymous

February, 11, 2013 AT 9:29 PM

Today is Monday. Last Thursday while sitting at a red light, my temp gauge suddenly flew into the Hot zone. I immediately pulled over & turned car off. It didn't smell like it had overheated nor was any steam coming out of radiator. The water level was a little low so I topped it off. Temp gauge went back to normal & I had no further issues. The following day in the afternoon after having already driven
several miles that morning, the car would
crank over but wouldn't start. Tried numerous times over next few days to start it, and still wouldn't. Today it
started. No rhyme or reason. But alot of white smoke out the exhaust & the temp gauge going hot again unless I turned the heater on. Any idea what is wrong?

Temp Gauge

gtasentra

March, 15, 2013 AT 4:26 AM

Check for a blown head gasket, cracked block or head. White smoke out of the tail pipe is usually coolant in the combustion chamber.

Radiator Replacement Kia Sportage
Radiator Replacement Mercedes Benz ML 500
Thermostat Replacement Chevrolet Blazer
Thermostat Replacement Chrysler PT Cruiser
Thermostat Replacement Mercedes Benz C230