CHECK TRANS light flashing

ANONYMOUS
  • 2003 ISUZU NPR
CHECK TRANS light flashing. Codes retrieved are 11, 17, 19, 21. Transmission is still shifting but with elevated line pressure. Unable to delete codes and we have diagnostic trees to follow-up on except for the code 19. We are trying to isolate a common denominator between these. Any ideas in advance would be appreciated. I will post our tests and findings here. Thanks in advance.
lgbnotmaria@gmail. Com
Friday, December 21st, 2012 AT 4:09 PM

KHLOW2008
You should start with one and follow up with test. I don't see any common denominator on the codes.
Like you, I am not able to find any reference to Code 19.
+4
Tuesday, December 25th, 2012 AT 10:50 AM
2CARPROS-ARCHIVES
  • 2001 ISUZU NPR
What are the transmission trouble code definitions for this vehicle? When prompted, the CHECK TRANS light flashes codes, 11, 15, 19, 21, 24 & 35. Thank you in advance.
+1
Tuesday, October 9th, 2018 AT 12:29 PM (Merged)
ASEMASTER6371

Is the speedometer working? These codes come on when the VSS goes out, you can tell for sure if the gauge does not work. The location of the sensor is near the drive shaft output from the transmission.

Please let us know what happens.

Cheers, Roy